The purpose of the Captial and Support Fund is to provide financial support to USUSA and USUSA supported organizations for a one-time allocation.
USUSA and USUSA supported organizations are eligible for a one-time allocation under the following restrictions:
- Those requesting funding should exhaust all other sources before requesting money from Capital and Support.
- The outcome from the funding must benefit all students.
- If the request is departmental or college-oriented, it should be budgeted through the appropriate dean.
- The funds cannot be allocated in the same manner to an organization in consecutive years.
- Detailed plans and justification for the allocation must be submitted and approved by the Capital and Support committee.
For assistance, please email USUSA at email@example.com or visit us in the TSC 326.