HURD Premium is an optional program created to enhance the student-fan experience at USU, as well as build engagement and a sense of community amongst the Aggie faithful. HURD Premium membership is only available to current USU students and costs $25 per year. 100 percent of those funds return to the HURD.
- 15-minute early entry to football and men's basketball games (*this excludes the USU football game vs. Air Force on Sept. 22. Early entry to that game will be granted to all students who particpate in the HURD campout on Friday, Sept. 21)
- Members-only exclusive HURD T-shirt and water bottle
- Coach & player interaction opportunities
- Two free Block Meals from USU Dining with a Block Meal Plan purchase
- A one-time coupon from the USU Campus Store for 25 percent off your apparel purchase
- One free hotdog or popcorn at USU concessions (can be redeemed at football or basketball games)
- Entry to an exclusive sales event at the USU Campus Store
- 10% off your Morty's Cafe order ANYTIME (in-store only)
- Member exclusive long-sleeve T-shirt with $10 purchase at Locker 42
- First chance to receive free, lower-bowl student tickets to the Beehive Classic basketball game vs. Weber State on Sat., Dec. 8, at Vivint SmartHome Arena
- First chance to purchase discounted student tickets to away football and basketball games at BYU
Frequently Asked QuestionsDo I now have to purchase a HURD Premium membership to attend USU sporting events now? No. HURD Premium is an OPTIONAL program for students who wish to enhance their student-fan experience. Those who do not wish to be Premium members can still attend USU Athletic events simply by swiping a valid ID card.
How much of this money goes to the USU Athletics Department? HURD Premium and its membership fees are not associated with student athletic fees. None of the funds collected through the HURD Premium program will go to the USU Athletics Department.100 percent of the HURD Premium membership cost goes back to the HURD, which is in turn spent on activities, food and swag for the students and student activities.
How many HURD Premium memberships are available? Membership will be capped at 500 students.
Do HURD Committee members also have to purchase Premium memberships to receive HURD Premium benefits? Yes. HURD Committee members who want Premium benefits must also pay the $25 membership fee.
HURD Premium has reached capacity for the 2018-19 Academic Year! Contact Athletic & Campus Rec VP Bannon Greer with any HURD Premium related questions. If you would like to be added to an email/text list to receive information about upcoming HURD events, as well as be notified when the 2019-20 HURD Premium applications will be available, follow this link and submit your information.